Pages with the Pack is West Woods Elementary's school-wide Read-a-thon!
This fun program will run February 24-March 5, 2017. It's easy to participate in Pages with the Pack!
- Easy participation: Parents register their students below.
- Goal setting: Students will set individual goals for the number of minutes they'd like to read. Teachers will set class goals.
- Track Minutes: Track your students minutes here. Minutes read at home and minutes read at school can be recorded. Especially for our younger students, you may include minutes they are read to.
- Fundraising: Families will be able to solicit pledges from friends and family through this website. Funds raised will be used to support a major playground refurbishment. If you are here to sponsor a student, sign up below.
- Class team-building: Classes will choose a book or literary character and decorate their classroom door in their honor.
- Prizes: There are more prizes than we can remember... individual, class & school-wide. You can see them at the PTSA website.
Thank you for your support! Happy reading!