Pages with the Pack is West Woods Elementary's school-wide Read-a-thon!
This fun program will run February 22-March 3, 2019. It's easy to participate in Pages with the Pack!
- Easy participation: Parents register their students below.
- Goal setting: Students will set individual goals for the number of minutes they'd like to read. Teachers will set class goals.
- Track Minutes: Track your students minutes here. Minutes read at home and minutes read at school can be recorded. Especially for our younger students, you may include minutes they are read to.
- Fundraising: Families will be able to solicit pledges from friends and family through this website. Funds raised will be used to support the Outdoor Learning Environment. If you are here to sponsor a student, sign up below.
- Class team-building: Classes will choose a book or literary character and decorate their classroom door in their honor.
- Prizes: There are more prizes than we can remember... individual, class & school-wide. You can see them at the PTSA website.
Thank you for your support! Happy reading!